Our range of outdoor parent and child groups and forest school groups includes:
Forest school is a regular long-term activity in nature which deepens the child´s relationship with the natural world. This increases resilience, self confidence,self esteem and makes creative learners.
- a fun opportunity to grow in nature through crafts, skills and games
- small friendly groups
- weekly sessions booked in half-termly blocks
- groups for strong walkers upwards (with parents and carers)
- weekend groups for 4year-olds upwards (without their parents)
Our kindergarten is a childcare setting where the carpet changes every day and the ceiling is constantly different.
- outdoor play based learning
- a community where children feel valued and loved
- mixed age groups from 3 to rising 7
- funded hours available
- wrap-around care options
- 16 places open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in term time
- Ofsted certified Outstanding May 2022
- waiting list is available
Birthday parties are one of the most exciting events in a child´s life- we would love to help you celebrate by providing a nature inspired birthday party.
Holistic event space available to rent for an incredibly unique experience.
Weekly restorative yoga.